The Moscow office of Baker McKenzie, one of the world’s top international law firms, is looking for the best law students from the top Moscow universities to hold the internship with one of the most fast-growing and innovative practice groups, IT/Communications.
The ideal candidates should fit the following profile:
• 4th-year LL.B, 1st- and 2nd-year LL.M students from top law universities of Moscow
• with Fluent English
• interested in the sphere of IT and Communications
• with minimal understanding of modern technologies
• eager to grow professionally and explore new opportunities
• energetic, proactive, and ready to learn
• able to work under pressure
Application should contain: CV in English (additional CV in Russian is also welcome): please include all your work experience (if any) and internships, and details of tangible achievements. We will be very glad to learn about your extracurricular interests such as voluntary work, sporting attainment, musical accomplishment, and entrepreneurial activities. Cover letter in English. Scan of your record book/ diploma/ transcript of your academic records.